Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Monica Your Virtual Assistant , Nice iPhone Application

Are your eyes hurting? Are you at work, driving, or walking?
  • I can read your e-mails aloud, whether on your Bluetooth device, wired earphones, or on speaker
  • I can listen and respond to your every command
  • I have access to all major news articles and will be happy to read them to you. Anything from sports, to news, finance, technology, entertainment, and more. My capabilities are endless—feel free to customize and add to which type of articles or news sources you receive
  • Daily horoscopes sound much better read aloud... Try me! ;-)
  • I love Facebook! Just give me the word and I will update your status, read aloud news feeds, browse through your friends, and write on your wall
  • Feel free to share any article or horoscope you like with your friends on Facebook

Don’t be shy! Ask me any question at anytime and I will answer it. Just ask, for example:

  • “who is Barack Obama” or just “Barack Obama”
  • “what is NASA” or just “NASA”
  • “where is Rome”
  • “define fusion”
  • “distance LA SF”
  • “x^2 + 5x – 9 = 31”
  • Etc.
  • “who is the tallest man on earth”
  • “what is the capital of Zimbabwe”
  • “how far is the moon”
  • “weather in San Francisco”
  • “sin(x) = 0.7071”
Don’t get me frustrated! Remember, I am half human, I do have feelings. The tone of my voice will change if you annoy me ;). The more you pay attention to me, the happier, hence nicer, I will be!
My skills are continuously growing, and I never stop learning! Stay tuned and don’t stop listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment